Caring for a loved one with memory or dementia issues can be very challenging for a family. At the Montecito, we take pride in taking great care of our seniors with Dementia and Alzeimer’s disease that need daily memory care services and support.
There comes a time when professional full time assistance is needed as a best case scenario. When this time comes we specialize in helping you make the transition as smooth as possible.
Our Memory Care service is a fully supervised level of care with daily activities, meals, and overall health management for our residents.
View our Memory Care floor plans.
A few of the memory care services we provide our residents:
- Comfortable rooms in a private or semi-private setting
- All meals served family style
- Laundry service and housekeeping
- Patient medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Various social programs and other activities
- A 24-hour staff for personal assistance